Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just forget it...


Baby jus forget it..
I dont enjoy being hurt..
I can see the way u want me..
U dnt need to say a word..
I dont belive in ur stories..
Fine as u are..
Not to stick around as ill say goodbye...
If I had a man..
Id have to.. worry bout the time, getting back to u...
Where u've been,what yo're up to..
Im the kinda woman knows whats a lie..
Once when I got it..
I hold it tight..
Im happy as I am...
I dont need a man now..
Maybe I could let you love me..
Maybe we'd be happy in future..
But I know I get what I want from me..
I dont believe Im a possession...
Loves out of the question..
Coz I know u'll get no love from me..
Baby Should I explain my position?
The world could hardly hide the worse..
The first time I went out of my mind..
Its a shame..
I dont believe in the stories coz of all the tears ive cried..
I wont let me go
Out of control..
Your exactly what I want..
But im happy and free now...

Maybe.. In the near Future.. Just Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment